KEYFUN Particulate Respirator KF-DM6037V, is a disposable particulate respirator that is designed to help provide reliable respiratory protection of at least 95 or FFP2 percent filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles. The respirator incorporates KEYFUN’s proprietary technology with advanced electrostatically charged microfiber filter media designed for ease of breathing.
1) Standards/Approvals: NIOSH N95, CE EN149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 & PM2.5
2) Exhalation Valve helps reduce heat build-up inside the respirator
3) Adjustable noseclip helps provide a custom and secure seal
4) Braided headbands two-strap design with dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal
5) Cushioning nose foam
6) Spacious and durable
7) Fold design
8) Designed to increase comfort and wearability
9) Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. This respirator is designed for use for particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging, or other dusty operations. This respirator can also help reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles (examples: mold, Bacillus anthracis, Mycobacterium tuberculosis), but cannot eliminate the risk of contracting infection, illness, or disease.